They call it "a euphoric multi-media show", about the Music of the Spheres, and how the Elizabethan view of the universe resonates with the 21st century. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what that means, but what I AM sure about is that Bill Barclay, Michael Anderson, and the rest of the people involved with this know Shakespeare and know how to put on entertaining shows.
It's at the Davis Square Theater, on Sunday, December 16, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
They have a trailer for the show -- unfortunately for my blind friends (hi, Kestrel!), it's all text, so let me summarize:
1. It's a benefit for the ASP youth programs
2. It's got Bill Barclay, Daniel Berger-Jones, Liz Hayes, Gabriel Kuttner, Allyn Burrows, and Michael Anderson (doing his "A Bloody Deed" monologue as an opening act).
3. It has to do with music, and Elizabethan cosmology,
4. It involves music, scenes, and stories from Shakespeare
5. Tickets are $20, $10 for students.
As far as I'm concerned, point #2 is all one needs to know to know that this is going to be worthwhile.